Please read all the options below carefully. Here are some things to think about when filling out your application:
We are inviting stall holders, traders and businesses to apply to join us and be part of our alternative plans for this year’s Festival of Thrift – Thriftfest Upcycled.
This exciting new activity, which is still in development as we adjust to reduced budgets and staffing, will include an engaging mix of online and offline activity that ensures we stay true to our spirit of celebrating sustainability whilst still meeting government guidelines.
We want people to enjoy the event from afar and to share, create, learn and enjoy – albeit in a different way this year – and we would like you to help us do that.
With that in mind we are developing an online opportunity for local and national traders. This will be a virtual marketplace that showcases selected sustainable businesses and offers an opportunity to be involved in a bespoke digital project.
For a suggested minimum fee of £25 +VAT
we are offering:
- A 6 month listing on www.festivalofthrift.co.uk providing a unique platform for your business and association with our much-loved event
- A PR and marketing campaign to raise awareness of the virtual marketplace
- The option to provide a special Thriftfest offer that would run over the weekend celebration on 12th & 13th September
- To feature your offer in a Thriftfest newsletter, Instagram and Facebook stories
- Access to our branding toolkit with logos, images and copy to use
Please note this opportunity is application based and subject to a process of selection so we can ensure equal representation and a sustainable offer.