TERMS AND CONDITIONS, FESTIVAL OF THRIFT UPCYCLED ONLINE MARKET 2020
You are advised to carefully read the following terms and conditions of Festival of Thrift UpcycledOnline Market 2020 prior to completing your application. You should also retain a copy of the terms and conditions for your future reference and guidance.
We are working with colleagues in Redcar & Cleveland Council to ensure that all traders comply with relevant legislation, CE certification and trading standards. If you are unsure if any of your goods do not comply or you have any questions please contact us before coming to the event – a question is better than a prosecution!
Please refer to the below link for further trading standards and compliance details.
1. Completion of an Application Form does not guarantee a listing prior to and at the event. We will notify you if you have been selected to be part of Festival of Thrift Upcycled Online Market 2020 by 30th June 2020 at the latest.
2. SEND NO MONEY NOW. If selected, full payment is payable by 31st July 2020. The Festival of Thrift reserves the right to revoke your listing if payment is not received within the due date.
3. In order to support you best and to ensure a balance of goods on offer, the organisers reserve the right to limit the number of online Listings and participants selling each type of goods, so please ensure that you describe your proposed wares fully and fairly. The decision of the Festival of Thrift Organisers regarding stall allocation is non- negotiable.
4. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that stallholders operate solely at their own risk. All traders are responsible for complying with all relevant trading legislations, compliance and CE certification associated with their brand and products.
5. Traders are required to carry their own liability and goods insurance; a copy of which needs to be provided to the organisers on confirmation. Whilst all due precautions are taken, The Festival of Thrift cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to products or persons during the event.
6. Traders shall indemnify Festival of Thrift organisers against all liabilities, actions, costs, claims and compensation for injury, loss or damage to any person or property arising as a result of their trading at their event or any act, omission or negligence done or omitted by the stallholder, their employees, agents or any other person under their direction.
7. All traders must comply with current distance selling regulations and state clearly where products are non refundable under these regulations.
8. Any change in traders details needs the prior written consent of The Festival of Thrift organisers.
9. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the Online Festival, a full refund will be provided. No reimbursement will be available in respect of loss of potential income or trader costs incurred.
10. Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions will result in your listing being removed from the Festival of Thrift website and no refund will be given. Any stallholder deemed not to meet these requirements will also forfeit any right to be invited to the festival in subsequent years.
TRADERS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We will not accept listings from traders who sell any of the following products
• All single use plastic
All Plastic packaging.
• Selling of toy guns
• Selling of pornographic materials
• Selling of counterfeit goods
• Selling of anything that can be used as a weapon
• Laser pens